Message from Sherry
At Lutheran Social Services, volunteering possibilities are as big as your imagination! If you have an interest, talent or special skill that you would like to share through volunteer work, please let us know. We welcome individuals – both adults and youth – families and groups.
While our volunteers currently serve in many ways, your choices are not limited to existing options. We will find a volunteer opportunity that fits your needs and schedule. We also provide orientation and training for all our volunteers.
Lutheran Social Services welcomes people of all faiths and life experiences. We serve those in need in our community, without regard to creed or belief.
Please come smile with us!
Director - Volunteer Services
Current volunteers can access VicNet to self-schedule by clicking here. Following this link will direct you away from the LSS website.
If you are not yet registered to use VicNet or have forgotten your password or login name, please contact your volunteer coordinator now:
- Adams County – Kimberly Bassler at 717.334.6204
- Franklin County/Fulton County – Linda Beaver at 717.264.0737
- Hanover Area – Cathy Lynn at 717.646.2460
- Southern York County Area – Debbie Vandover at 717.227.8550
- York County - Jane Kapp at 717.845.9438 or Danita Hanna at 717.854.4313